- Major Adult Lead roles (3)
- Supporting Adult Lead roles (11)
- Child Lead, girl – approximate age 11 years (1)
- Child Lead, boy – approximate age 9 years (1)
- Chorus (age 12 and up)
- Dancers (2-4, age 12 and up)
Auditions will be held from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Arnprior District High School on the following dates:
- Monday November 27th
- Wednesday November 29th
- Monday December 4th
Wednesday December 6th will be for Call Backs.
- here for character descriptions
- here for audition readings:
- Please note: To audition for the Chorus, please prepare Robertson Ay’s lines from the smaller lead roles, Mrs. Brill reading
- here for details about audition songs
- here for audition song music.
Prepare to audition for your first choice of character. If you would like to be considered for more than one character, let the directors know at your audition.
Please note that the age ranges listed in the adult character descriptions are suggestions only. If the role interests you – try out ! Auditions are friendly and informal. The directors are looking for potential – not perfection!
Click here for the Audition Form for Mary Poppins. Within a few days of sending us your Audition Form, you will receive a confirmation email with your audition time.
Rehearsals will start at the Arnprior District High School on Wednesday January 10th, 2018, and will be held on successive Mondays and Wednesdays throughout the winter and spring.
Key rehearsal and performance dates will later be added to the this page (Current Production). Availability for rehearsals is very important. If you are aware of a scheduling conflict over the rehearsal period, let the director know at time of audition.
Performances will be held at the Arnprior District High School auditorium on:
- Thursday evening May 31st
- Friday evening June 1st
- Saturday evening June 2nd
- Sunday afternoon June 3rd
Need help? If you have any questions or concerns about the audition content or schedule, please contact Marybeth Pidgeon at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about music, contact Lisa Webber at email@example.com.